By Nature

Susanna von Eyben in Gothenburg, Sweden is creating Avnaturen (Swedish for "By Nature") a daily photo project on Instagram...


Why did you decide to do this project? Thanks to the book A Daily Creativity Journal by Noah Scalin that inspired me. I think and work a lot with sustainability in my profession as interior architect and I want to be more conscious about what's made of mankind and what is really true natural things around us in daily life.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I just started with one picture taken on each day. I have already found out that during my day in the city it is hard to find, but when I come home in evening in the countryside we have it by nature all around us in everything. I look forward to a year of open mind.



See all of Susanna's photos HERE.

No comments: