Visible Gratitude

Rebekah Sherwood in Dallas, Texas is documenting things for which she's thankful in her daily in her project Visible Gratitude...



Why did you decide to do this project? In 2011, I kept a gratitude journal. I tried to write down every day ten things I was thankful for from that day. I wanted to cultivate a heart of gratitude to God for all that He has blessed me with each day. Once the year was over, I didn't want to just stop being intentionally thankful. So, I decided to carry my gratitude over into picture form. I'd been toying around with the idea of doing a 365 blog, so it worked out well to put those desires together.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? So far I've completed 98 days. It has been good for me to continue to find things in my life every day for which I'm thankful. The more thankful I am every day, the more joy I find in life. Doing this project has also helped my photography skills improve!



See all of the things Rebekah is thankful for HERE.

No comments: