366 Daily Photoscapes

Karl Lindsay an Australian in Nairobi, Kenya is sharing 366 Daily Photoscapes. He explains, "I am posting a photo from my travels online every day from my archives for 366 days."...



Why did you decide to do this project? I was falling behind in editing my photos so wanted to share some from my archives. Also, at the time I was planning on leaving the country in August (now in Kenya) I would have lots of photos to share with those back home. This was a good way to do it.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It has given me a daily task that, at first, I wasn't so great at. Finding a photo every day and editing it can be a challenge to fit into my schedule - I'm not used to fitting that in to my life and sometimes it can take a while. When I go away for a weekend I have to schedule a few posts and that takes a little while. I don't mind doing that though, because I know I'm likely to come back on Sunday / Monday with a bunch of new photos to upload. So far it's been a good experience keeping me disciplined...



See all of Karl's photoscapes HERE.

No comments: