Flower A Day Follow-Up

I've decided to periodically check back in with some folks who have completed their 365 projects...

Jackie started making A Flower A Day on November 27, 2010 and finished 365 days later!...




What are the biggest lessons/skills you learned from doing your project? The biggest lesson I learned was that, seeing something you started all the way through so dedication, determination, and has a fulfilling feeling. The biggest skill I learned what wood burning, I would love to start doing more wood burning projects now.




In what ways did the project change your life? It made me see things differently in terms of art. This project taught me to think outside of the box to find different and unique things to make something with. I also learned how important it is to finish what I started.





Now what? I was thinking of doing another year long project, but I am not sure what I want to do.
Thanks!


See Jackie's original 365 interview HERE.


See all of Jackie's flowers HERE.

No comments: