Cre8ng Alan in 2012

Robert "Alan" Black or Wandering Alan who travels the world, but stores his things in Athens, Georgia has been doing some form of daily creativity for 35 years! His next project is Cre8ng Alan in 2012.


He explains, "Each year for over 35 years I have spent much time most days creating, re-creating, designing, re-designing me, my life, my work.  In 2012 I have chosen to experiment with Noah Scalin's book 365 A Daily Creativity Journal in addition to many other things I choose to day on a daily basis."






Why did you decide to do this project? I have chosen to BE CREATIVE while continually BECOMING MORE CREATIVE every day for over 35 years.  Noah Scalin's two books are my latest tools. Choosing to be creative in as many aspects of my life as I can or choose each day while helping others to discover their own creativity, creativeness and helping them expand their knowledge and skills of creative thinking has been my life mission for many years.

How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life?
Some of my past 365 Day / year long projects have been...
  • drawing
  • cartooning
  • writing
  • reading
  • studying
  • creating
  • helping others to be more creative
  • reading daily journals of other people
  • writing my own journals
  • photographing varied subjects: buildings, doors, flowers, spaces....
  • blog surfing


Find out what Alan is up to next year at Cre8ng Alan in 2012.

No comments: