Color 365

Tera Dahlby in Oklahoma is documenting Color 365...


Why did you decide to do this project? Other people's 365 projects intrigue me, and I decided to give it a go myself. I have loved color for as long as I can remember and since I am also trying to learn how to use my camera and take more pictures on a committed basis, it seemed like a good project to try.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? So far it keeps me even more aware of color around me. It broadens my view, while making me notice detail. And I'm using my camera a lot more which I am happy about. On a recent trip I took, it made me look at things a little differently~ from the sites, to the food I was eating, always looking for a great color to post. It is also fun because those around me have started noticing color as well...I will hear, "Hey, this is a great color, Tera!" Its fun to look through a different perspective sometimes.



See all of Tera's colors HERE.

No comments: