Kelsey's 365 Day Challenge

Kelsey in Seattle, Washington is following the prompts in my book and doing her own 365 Day Creativity Challenge...



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to start this project because I have always been
interested in art but feel like I've just hit a wall, I will draw or doodle on occasion but have lost direction. I was online the and ended up on art sites and seeing all the things people have done in year
long projects so I took on this project as a way to expand my horizons and motivate myself to try new things.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? This project has been hard for me because I am not used to creating when and how I am told, I am more of a 'do what I feel like doing'
person and when I have to make something on spot my heart isn't always in it. So through this project I am learning how to work with what is presented to me in a short amount of time.


See how Kelsey is progressing HERE.

No comments: