Abigail's 365 Creative Creations

Abigail Dean in La Mirada, California is also making 365 Creative Creations ...



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to join this project because I've been full of ideas but have not made time to do them! I wanted to change that. I want my days to be full of creativity!




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? This has definitely been a good thing for me; it has been motivating to me to put creative projects as a priority and therefore I have been doing alot more things than I would have before. Last year I kept promising myself I was going to paint this, or make that, and just never got around to any of it - so the whole year ended up passing without me doing any of it. While I will admit, I have not completely succeeded in doing something every day, I have improved and I hope to just learn to grown in my creativity and make it part of my everyday life.




See a calendar of all of Abigail's creations HERE.






No comments: