365 Two Headed Cats

Pixie in Los Angeles, California is creating 365 Two Headed Cats...      



Why did you decide to do this project? I started this project to kickstart my creative juices again. After quitting methamphetamines I found myself in an inspirational lull. After a few months my brain was eager to begin working on art again but I had no idea where to start. I needed something that was small, but huge at the same time. Miraculously, I stumbled upon the 365 book at the right time.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It's only been 12 days, but my project has already made a huge difference on my world! I find myself inspired again, learning to do new things and gaining a sense of achievement every day. I've also began to be social again, making stronger bonds with my new friends. This project is teaching my that sobriety can be fun and that I can be an artistic genius without drugs. And most importantly, it's helping me find myself.



See all of Pixie's cats HERE.

3 comments:

Ange said...

I love your creativity Pixie! I've bookmarked you and later when I have the chance to poke around more, I'll leave a comment on your blog.
PS. I have a cat named Pixie. She has the traditional single head though.

Tara Raymo said...

I love the two-headed cats! Keep up the good work Pixie! I am so glad that you are focusing you energy into art. I really think art is therapy!

Tricia said...

Wow!