Crafting The Day – Everyday

Tatiana Kontouli, a graphic designer & artist who specializes in "everything paper made", based in Antiparos, Cyclades, Greece is Crafting The Day – Everyday...





Why did you decide to do this project? I intend (and already fulfilling) to make something (mostly) paper related every day, in order to challenge my creativity and to reach a whole new level. Also, along with graphic design, handmade stuff is my main income and by this way, I need to be motivated to create things and update my online shop everyday!
 


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life?The project has affected me in a really creative way, although some days are difficult, but the result at the end of the day makes me so happy, so I am glad I started it!


See all of Tatiana's creations on her site HERE.

1 comment:

Tatiana Kontouli said...

Thank you Noah for featuring me! You are always an inspiration :)