Adventures in Shoes

Heather in Oregon has started the daily photography project Adventures in Shoes...


Why did you decide to do this project? I have enjoyed seeing all of the 365 projects over the last few years, but have not made the time to do my own. This year I decided I was doing it and it was going to be something that I would enjoy. My sister actually told me that I should do something with shoes.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It's really quite lovely to have to a date with myself each day to remember to take a picture, then after taking multiple pictures deciding which one to post and then interacting with everyone that reads the blog. It's been so fun. I didnt realize that I needed to do this so badly until I was doing it. It's forced relaxation for me, I have to think about me, and I have to do it, and I love it...and I love shoes.


See all of Heather's shoes on her blog HERE.

No comments: