365 Short Stories

Ara Pehlivanian in Montreal, Quebec, Canada decided to write 365 Short Stories (or story fragments) over the course of a year...



Why did you decide to do this project?  I've been wanting to write fiction seriously for a long time. I'd only dabbled here and there but hadn't done any of the substantial writing I'd always envisioned doing. So I bit the bullet and decided to write something every day for a year. I see it as an opportunity to hone my ability while entertaining friends and getting feedback.

How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It hasn't affected me too much, except for the daily demand on my free time. That being said, it's shown me that it's something I really want to do as I haven't grown bored or tired of it yet – which I often tend to do with projects.

Read all of Ara's stories HERE. Be sure to click on the post titles to get the full stories!

No comments: