365 Days of Luck

Gina Hampen of Santa Fe, Texas is back with another daily project, this time it's about fate, fortune, and luck!


Why did you decide to do this project? In 2011 I did a blog and tried for 366 days of fans but didn't quite make a whole year. It was a very interesting and rewarding project and I enjoy going back to review all the entries from time to time. When I look at them I am amazed by some of the things I had to come up with to make the daily deadline. I have begun printing the photos into book form using Snapfish and I must say I get a warm glow from seeing my little books all lined up on the bookshelf. Only 4 volumes are done so far.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I'm really rusty, both creatively and with the blogging. I expect to stretch my mental muscles and learn some new skills. I've done almost two weeks and already feel more alert to possibilities for creativity everywhere. I love the anticipation of a piece waiting to be made every day. Very happy to be back!


See all of Gina's lucky posts HERE.

And see her original 365 interview HERE.

No comments: