A Daily Creativity Journal

Ineke Jansma in The Netherlands was inspired by my book to make A Daily Creativity Journal...



Why did you decide to do this project? I decided to do this project because I wanted to be more creative. I had read about your book in a Dutch magazine and decided to buy it. Than after reading it I started on 1 January 2013.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life?
  • This project has affected my life, because now I know how important it is for me to be creative. I found out when my website was suddenly disappeared. I have done my best (with help) to built a new website.
  • I sometimes tell people about my website and this is a big step for me: being proud of what I make.
  • I lost my job and that’s not easy to deal with. Because of this I cannot be creative everyday on the other hand I know how important it is for me to be creative. That’s why I have decided this week to continue this project every other day. Also I decided to asked you again to put me on your site with my new website.
  • Your book takes me out of my comfort zone, because I do things I never had thought of by myself. 


See all of Ineke's projects HERE.

No comments: