Kirti's Cards

Kirti Ramesh in Plymouth, UK is creating handmade cards daily in her project Kirti’s Cards...




Why did you decide to do this project? I needed something that broke up the routine of being in the labs and writing up reports. This project was planned as a hobby that would get me through my Masters in marine biology. 



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? My project has been going for close to a year now and I love what it has offered me. I have started to see opportunities of card making in everything around me right from newspapers and old envelopes to spices in the kitchen. My project has also given me a lot of confidence in my creativity with its success at table top fairs and local gift shops. I also love the delight that comes with creating new designs and seeing strangers fall in love with them. 



See all of Kirti's cards HERE.

No comments: