Heart A Day

Lori Mulligan in Fairport, New York a Heart A Day...



Why did you decide to do this project? I was out of a creative routine , was fresh out of inspiration and needed a kick in the pants - thought this project would solve all three.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I love knowing I have to get my brain working and create each day! ...maybe not on those' out of town late nights', I may panic slightly but I feel a sense of accomplishment once I complete the days project. I really try to make the heart each day but there have been times that even in the middle of the woods - a heart will appear - feel like I've been given a gift (this happened twice, the latest being day 35). Maybe you can always find the things you want if you're committed to them.


See all of Lori's hearts HERE.

No comments: