My 365 EyeDeas

Barb Buchanan in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada is doing a daily project about eyes and tentacles she calls My 365 EyeDeas.



Why did you decide to do this project?  I decided to do this project the moment I picked up Noah Scalin's book 365: A Daily Creativity Journal and had a look through it.  I had been procrastinating doing my art on a more regular basis and when I read this book it inspired me to become creative once again...I really needed this boost and I am very excited about the personal challenge!




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I started a Blog a couple of days ago with an intro to my project and today I started my first art work ....I am at the very beginning and thrilled to find out where my art takes me, even if it's just in improving my various skills and techniques (many that I have sadly lost over the years) or leads me elsewhere.....



See all of Barb's EyeDeas HERE.

No comments: