A Silhouette A Day

Helmi Coenders in The Netherlands is making A Silhouette A Day...




Why did you decide to do this project? Relaxation, meditation or a small moment of happiness. I try every day as something "ice cream" to which I happy. It is also a big stick to regularly draw. Not many colors, rather it is black/white. Form is important and also a contour. This creates a silhouette every day. This is a small addition to my existing blog.



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? After a graphics program, the A.B.K. Maastricht (fashion) and a pedagogical/didactic training work today in art education. The silhouette is important in the fashion world. In this project I try every day to draw a silhouette. It can be anything and not necessarily on mode. I do this mainly for FUN!

The 365 days project I necessarily need to be fruitless. With a few comments, contacts and happy I am satisfied.






See all of Helmi's silhouettes HERE.