Owling About

Hannah Mummert in Wetumpka, Alabama is Owling About daily for a year...




Why did you decide to do this project? I had never done a 365 day challenge. I'd done a 40 day challenge before, but that's nothing compared to a whole year. I found this book in Books-a-Million and decided to try it out. So far, it's been a ton of fun, even if I'm not very far along. I'm hoping to further my creative skills while doing this! I'm not leaving out any form of art.



How as doing a yearlong/daily project affect your life? It has definitely taught me patience and perseverance. I'm less likely to procrastinate. Well, I still procrastinate but not nearly as much as I used to. I'm much more creative and I've found new ways to think up ideas. I've also learned new forms of art, such as sewing and paper mache.



See all of Hannah's owls HERE.




No comments: