Everyday Objects

Jason Taylor in Derbyshire, England is making a project he calls Everyday Objects...



Why did you decide to do this project? A few reasons I guess…A way of motivating me, I'm turning 40 this year so it might make this year a bit more special and take my mind off it. Also I like the idea of an new object/thing being tied to that day or even moment…and does my state of mind effect what kind of object I make??





How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It's in the back of mind all the time… and i can get a bit a stressed if I leave it too late and then panic, but this means I make something a bit mad! which is good i think…also putting it out there on a blog and Facebook means i feel more pressure and a bigger fear of failure. Although when i switch into auto mode and just play put something together and it is was it is - the object of the day. Also I never said it would be functional but I am trying to use familiar everyday objects.





See all of Jason's objects HERE.

No comments: