365 Random Verses

Mary Erickson in Columbia, Maryland, USA is using an on-line random scripture generator to choose a Bible verse of the day and then using 365: A Daily Creativity Journal to create her project 365 Random Verses...




Why did you decide to do this project?  I received the Daily Creativity Journal for a Christmas present.  I like making things.  The Bible is important to me, so a daily verse was a good choice for my theme--something I would not lose interest in, week after week.  I am middle-aged and thought I would enjoy the fun as well as the challenge to keep going all year!  Trying new things keeps one mentally flexible---wish this would also work for my joints...



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It's pretty early for a life-changing perspective.  For now, it's keeping me happily occupied while waiting for my first grandchild to be born.



See all of Mary's creations HERE.

No comments: