365 Days of Me Follow-Up

I'm checking back in with  folks who have recently completed their 365 projects...

Heather Addley finished her year of self-portraits 365 Days of Me on December 20, 2011...



What are the biggest lessons/skills you learned from doing your project? I really had to push myself to make something new every day! I learned a lot of Photoshop skills that I hadn’t already had as well as new tricks and techniques with my camera. Some of my favorite projects were the fine art imitations. That really made me stretch and form my skills in ways I never had before.





In what ways did the project change your life? It became part of my life, almost like a living thing that had to be taken care of and tended to each and every day. It helped me to see myself and my surroundings differently.




Now what? I’m going to do another 365 project starting Jan 1, 2012. I’m thinking a birds and cats “theme”, but that’s not for certain yet!






Read Heather's original 365 interview HERE.



See all of Heather's project HERE.

No comments: