Yara's 365 Creative Creations

Yara Almouradi in Brea, California is also making 365 Creative Creations...


Why did you decide to do this project? I am a creative person, as are my friends, so as a group, we decided to have a new year's resolution that we could stick to. We decided to take a photo of our creative creation every day and post it on your individual websites. I am an art major-drawing & painting concentration, so this year-long creative commitment is a great experience, and it helps me build my portfolio as well.




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? It forces me to think of something creative on a daily basis, whether it is a photograph or a painting. It also helps me stay on track and organized by having a daily deadline.



See a calendar of all of Yara's creations HERE.

No comments: