Happy Feet 365

Carol Esch in Pittstown, New Jersey was inspired by Skull-A-Day & 365: A Daily Creativity Journal to document her Happy Feet 365...





Why did you decide to do this project? It is difficult for me to remember to do the same one thing EVERY DAY and I haven't been successful this time either... but I try. One time I tried painting a PEAR a day... didn't work.  Then I tried doing a doodle every day... didn't work.  So I had to find something simple to do every day that I could accomplish.

I have always loved painting pictures of my feet and I love photography, so I put the two together.   The pictures will remind me where I've been... with my happy feet.  I love traveling and I love walking...  At the end of the year I hope to print the 365 pictures on fabric and make a quilt with them...



How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I have inspired quite a few people to try the 365 Day Project doing various things..........I just love the concept!

I DO brush my teeth every day!




No comments: