Veronica's Make Something 365

Veronica Stewart in Annapolis, Maryland  has set off on her own Make Something 365 project....




Why did you decide to do this project? I learned of this project through Etsy. I was inspired by Crazy Rebecca's post about using up some of her stash. I bet that my stash is every bit as huge as hers! Also, I used to love making ATCs [Artist Trading Cards] but slowly got out of the habit...so now I can destash AND make more ATCs.


How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I recently injured my knee and have to sit or lie much of the time. Doing this project has re-connected me to the joy of making these small, focused pieces. I'm sure that there's healing happening on multiple levels here!



See all of Veronica's creations HERE.

No comments: