A Scissor(s) A Day

Rikki Traina, a hairstylist in Jersey Shore, New Jersey, is creating A Scissor(s) A Day... 




Why did you decide to do this project? Every year around this time I start to feel uninspired (I believe it is because of the weather) so I went searching for something, anything that would keep me inspired through these winter months and I came across the book, 365: A Daily Creativity Journal. I decided that this would be a good way to get some inspiration flowing and give me something creative to look forward to everyday!




How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I am still in the first month of this project but it has definitely kept my brain going. I love waking up in the middle of the night with an idea and then knowing by the end of the day it will be created! I am hoping in the next 11 months to see where this project goes, to see what I learn, who I meet, etc.



See how Rikki is cutting up her year HERE.





No comments: