Jon Grinder's Bicycle Stories

Jon Grinder of Denver, Colorado (whose Pix X 366 was featured here previously), has started a new 365 project in which he's telling a bicycle related story every day!...




Why did you decide to do this project? I wanted to do another 365 project, because I felt my last one had led to some personal growth.  As I also wanted to work on my writing skills, this seemed like a good way to work on both skills and growth.

How has doing a yearlong/daily project affected your life? I am only in the second day of this particular project, as I write this.  But, I am very excited by the prospect of weaving these tales, on a daily basis.  And, I am curious to see if I have 365 discreet tales floating around in my vast cranium!


Read all of Jon Grinder's Bicycle Stories on his site HERE.

No comments: