Doodle Daily

Warren Beinart in North Potomac, Maryland was always a doodler, but started making a doodle every day over a year ago and shows no signs of slowing down on The Doodle Daily...


Why did you decide to do this project? Since the beginning, I have said that it was your appearance on Martha Stewart (when my partner Lisa was in the audience and brought back your book) that inspired me to start this 365 project.  In fact I have had that listed on the FAQs on my site since day 1.  I love to create and being able to share that creativity with others is so rewarding.  I would love to memorialize my year long journey in a book of my own.  I just don't know where to start, but is is definitely a goal of mine as a progress through year 2 of the project. 


How has doing a daily project affected your life? I find that drawing is very relaxing and zen-like and it is an incredible escape, so forcing myself to do it every day has helped my calm down and express the creative side that I had always kept hidden.  From the project I have expanded to include my doodles in my greeting cards coming up with many new and fun ideas. My range of greeting cards is actually  for sale on the site just in time for Hanukkah & Christmas.

Over the year the blog was featured on 2 major DC radio station morning shows.  It was included in a list of the top 10 blogs in the DC area by WTOP listeners.  I had articles written up about the site in on websites such as Art of Day and was a featured guest on a weekly online radio broadcast.


You can see all of Warren's doodles on his site HERE.

In addition, Warren started a World Doodle Challenge with the moto of "Uniting the world 1 doodle at a time" and a goal of 1,000,000 doodles submitted from around the globe. Why not add your own today?

No comments: